Sleepless at night and feel hotness in body

Hi I m a 17 year old boy 130 weight my problem is that I can t sleep at night I feel hotness in my body
Asked On : Sat, 25 Jun 2011
Hi welcome to healthcareMagic

At seventeen years of age ther will be no major sleep disorder, first thing is you must avoid sleeping in the day, then you will get sleep at , night... at night you must have complete full meal , if not then due to hunger there wont get sleep,.... yo need to reduce the weight , because due to excess of fat in the subcutaneous tissue you will feel hot, avoid much of taking fat and oily foods, take protein and carbohydrate foods... moderate exercise is also needed to have sleep.... sedentary life style will decrease the sleep due to stress of daily activities...