Sleepless. Poisoned by a traveling crystal meth drug. ECG done. Any treatment?

My 10 year old daughter and I were severly poisoned by a traveling ctystal meth drug lab next door to our house.
We were exposed for over a month. We had to leave our home and have discarded thousands of dollars of possesions for our health. But we continue to have the oringanal symptons repeated for we keep finding things that are contaminated. It has now been 5 months since we left our home. Because I kept going back to our home to clean it, I stayed awake for the last 5 months. To the point I had a ECG flat line for 28 seconds in hospital.
Medical staff were we live do not know anything about these drugs and their affects. How do we de-contaminate the things were still have incuding ourselves? PS I'D give any thing for a good night sleep.

Rory McPhee Glenwood Australia
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013