Slammed upper Left back/shoulder too hard, extreme pain, burning, tingling in left arm. Any suggestions ?

Yesterday I was putting things away in the fridge and stood up quickly and the freezer door was open...I slammed my upper Left back/ shoulder into it HARD. A few hours later I have had extreme pain, burning, tingling in my left arm . These symptoms have lasted, getting increasingly worse for 24 hours with no relief. I ve done ice, heat,tried to reposition for comfort to no avail. Any suggestions on what to do or if it will just get better in time?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013
Welcome to HCM,
It seems that you are having hard heat causing strain on your shoulder and left arm.
Nothing to worry within 2-3 days you will be alright.
Take some analgesic, muscle relaxant medicine as and when required.
Apply some analgesic cream on the part.
Ok and bye.