Skin tanning due to excessive traveling, dark patches on neck and underarms. Good treatment?

Hey in the past one year due to over exposure to sunlight and change of water and travel-ling, my skin have tanned a lot.It has become very dark.Kindly suggest me a solution immediately, which soap,cream and sunscreen to use to get back my original complexion and improve my skin tone. can you suggest me a good treatment? And also have dark patches on neck and under arms. kindly suggest solution for that too..
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012