Skin red, having bumps on arms oozing white substance. No relief with medication. How to cure?

my mother has lupus , reynauds, schloderma and gout . She has been haing some new skin problems recently. She has these small bumps on the back of her arms from her elbow to her wrist and the skin has been very red. She was in the hospital recently & the dr. said it was an infection which now they said no it s the schloderma acting up, but nothing has helped the bumps or the pain in her arm. Anyway, these bumps and area on her arm are still very red and the 4 bumps are white. Well, yesterday the one bump started oozing massive amounts of this white chalky substance that almost looks like toothpaste and when it got on her clothes it was very chalky looking. Last night we were trying to get the bummp to stop to wrap up her arm with gause but it was just pouring out this white stuff. Her arm still hurts as it did when she was in the hospital. If she even touches her arm or pushes even lightly anywhere from the elbow up to the bump the fluid pours out of the bump. All of her tons of dr. s have no clue what s going on but seeing my mom tonight she s at the end of her rope and is so distraught and needs help. Please, any advice you can give would be sincerely appreciated. I m desperate and really need to just get her some help for once and for all. Thank you.. Kathleen P.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012