Skin reaction resulting in tiny whiteheads, red bumps all over my forehead, T-Zone. What this might be?

Hi, I am having some sort of skin reaction resulting in tiny whiteheads and red bumps all over my forehead and T-Zone. I started using a different skin moisturiser a few weeks ago and after the bumps didn t go away, I ve stopped using it but a few days later the bumps are still there. I ve had a similar skin reaction on my chest area (but not on my face) from antibiotics but I m currently not on any medication . Do you have any advice on what this might be and how I can get rid of it? Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013