Skin rashes in winters. Have mild asthma and allergies. Could this be pitiriasis liquenoide? Treatment?

I have a rash that occurs every winter for the last 5 years. I am 42and have mild asthma and allergies. It starts as a small red mark and progresses to a ring worm type rash, with scale at the centre but the red ring never meets 360 degrees . Never itcy Never in the same place and usually sparing the face. (Apart from now, I have one on my eyebrow) I ve been told it might be a rare condition called pitiriasis lichenoides. It always goes in the summer, even if I don t sunbath, but that does help. I m sure its not regular excema. What is it and how csn I stop it?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013