Skin rashes and bumps on inner thighs, bikini area after applying hair removal cream, intense irritation on contact with water. Remedy?

Hello Doctor, Skin rashes and bumps developed after i applied veet hair removal cream on my inner thighs and bikini line. First day there were only 2-3 bumps on my inner thighs, so i ignored hoping it will go way in a day or two. However when that part gets in touch with water it causes a lot of irritation and itching and i couldnt control myself from scratching and now after 4 days it has spread almost along the bikine line. I m applying johnson baby powder to keep it dry. Can you pls suggest any cream that i can apply to get rid of irritation, itching, rash and bumps ? Can i apply Candid B cream ? Many thanks for your kind help in advance. With Kind Regards
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012