Skin rashes after drinking alcohol. History of allergies to nuts. Treatment for rashes?

Hello, I am a 16 year old girl who has severe allergies to nuts and have done for about 4 years now. As I have been getting older my allergies have increased to more things and I recently about a month ago went on a big night out and ever since that night I have been reacting and been generally unwell. I feel as if the alcohol is out of my system now but everytime I go to bed a rash appears on my skin? is it my bedding? Im so confused
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012