Skin rash, hives due to free radicals. Applying keihls cream, immediate relief. Dosage of antoxid?

i suffer hives like condition for the past 2 years.. may be its reason has been traced so far despite many tests...i have been living on citrizine to save myself from the pain since then.. However, recently i have discovered tht it is actually the free radicals thats playing havoc on my system...May i started smoking too much 2 years back.. Recently,I bought keihls cream which is high on argon fruit extract and i got immediate relief upon application. On my doctors advice, i have started having Antoxid ( from Dr. XXX).My citrizine frequency has come down from 1 per 2 days to 1 per 4 days. Regarding Antoxid, From 1 per day, should i take 3 per day to enrich my anti oxidant-deprived system???? i think my system is totally damaged by free radicals.. Plz guide!
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012