Skin rash followed by cold and sore throat, swollen face, warmness over face, eases by evening. Treatment advice?

hi doctor, my name is yuti goltekar(female) from india. two days ago i had got a skin rash on my hands, back, face and chest . it was in the form of small red dots. i took citrazine and it got a bit ok.the next day i got cold and sore throat and my face was swollen and it had become red and a slight temperature on my face only. i saw a doctor and he prescribed these meds: althrocin-250 histac-150 and he gave me sum injection also but i don t no its name. my face swells every morning n by evening it is fine. do i need to worry about it or is it fine and if its not fine then which type of a doctor should i go to(meaning specialist). thank you yuti
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012