Skin peeling around eyes, arms, legs, rashes, itching, scaling. Treatment?

Hello Doctor, for some time now my skin has been peeling. It has happened repeatedly- it will peel in small powder-like flakes around the eyes, on both arms and legs. It had started like tiny rash-like eruptionssome weeks ago when I consumed a drink of Squadron. I had then visited a pharmacist who gave me some drugs which I took. Thereafter the skin began to peel and scale. When it peels and new skin comes, it will start again. I don t know what causes it- if it is the effect of that first set of drugs or the later ones I was administered. It is also itchy when it is scaling or peeling. Please, HELP!
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012