Skin on the sole of foot detached due to hard scratching, burning on sole on applying pressure. How can I relieve it?

Hello, there is a piece of skin on the sole of my foot that detached from the actual foot. For example, the skin is still intact with the foot (no bleeding or open flesh) but the skin itself is loose within the foot (like a blister , but With no liquid or open flesh) I was scratching hard due to a itch . When I apply pressure, the sole of my foot begins to burn . I current have a frozen ice pack with which minimizing the burning sensation, but as soon as I move the foot it begins to burn again. By should I do? Thanks!
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
Hi skin of the sole detached from sole due to repeated itching is called keratolysis is due to excessive dryness or due to can be managed by application of nmf e urea cream twice daily after keeping the legs in luke warm water and if still there add propysalic acid twice daily to the prescription .it should be used for atleast fifteen days