Skin on limbs peeling and rough. Swimming in chlorinated pools. How can I stop this?

I swim laps 3 times a week for a couple hours at a time in a chlorinated pool. The skin on my hands and feet is *horrible* - extremely peely, rough - like I m losing huge layers of peeling skin. I suspect this has to do with the pool, as when I am off for illness or injury, it goes away. I use tons of moisturizing lotion and it doesn t really help. Is there *anything* I can do to stop this that doesn t include quitting my swim routine?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012