Skin on fingers, itches, burns, cracks, have polyp. Done colonoscopy. On cortisone injection. Will I be okay?

I am a female 60 yrs old. The skin on my fingers burn ,itch, crack and peel. I have had this before and it lasted for a few years, then went away. Now it has returned and has been
Present for about 2 months. I also have stool incontenence. A recent colonoscopy was done , no cancer, but 3 polyps were removed. When I asked the Dr, who performed the colonoscopy about this, he said to use "Charmin". I didn't think that was a very good answer to my problem. I also have been treated for a skin condition recently with injections of cortisone and also clobex spray. It is called a stenosis and cannot be cured, but managed. It has settled around a surgery scar on my stomachs. I had a bi-femoral by pass 7 yes ago. Could any of these things be connect ted?

Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013