Skin on chest sensitive to touch, no pain in chest muscles, feels like sunburn. Treatment options?

The skin on my chest area (both sides) is extremely sensitive to touch. It feels sensitive without even really touching it. Feels like a sunburn or pins and needles. I have no rash or redness and have not been in the sun at all. I ve had this for 3 days so far and this never happened to me before. I first started feeling like this after having a long day and slept very late. The pain does not feel deeper than skin deep. My chest muscles do not hurt. I am a 30 year old male.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012