Skin near groin turning black, itching, skin coming off. No effect with sebifin cream. Cure?

I have been having an issue with my skin near my groin towards the inner thighs. It is all red in the start then slowly turning out to be black. It itches during the night. Some flaky powder like substance which I think is skin is coming off. I wear jeans, but i wear a pretty lose one, and also I wear a boxer. I have seen a doctor once, and he had advised Sebifin cream to be applied. I although have applied for 3 weeks now, I have seen no effect. I will be in a really pathetic situation if me and my fiance will get together in the future. Please suggest
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012
instead of putting just sebifin cream u can put sebifin-f cream twice daily....
whenever u are at home try to use simple lungi or loose boxer...dont put on innerwear...
u can also use antifungal powder like flucos powder to keep the area dry...
dont worry