Skin infection spread on thighs, chest,stomach and back. Ecoket lotion, griseofulvin didn't help. Permanent solution ?

i m suffering from some skin disorder from past 2 years.. and i guess its ringworms, and i m afraid that it has become chronic.. currently my allopathic treatment is going on from last 6 days but there is no effective results as i had excepted, the medications i am going through is ecoket lotion(2tyms a day) and 250mg griseofulvin tablet(1time a day), i want to know how do i eliminate this disorder forever, the infection is spread on thigs, chest ,stomach and on my back... please suggest me some permanent solution so that i can lead a normal life.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012