Skin infected with rashes, pimples due to black mold. Dermatitis cause of black mold?

I was living in a place infected with black mold. My girlfriends are my neighbors & told me they were moving out because of the black mold in their room was causing their skin to break out. A few days later I became infected with a really bad skin rash on my face that looks like pimples that will not pop and are very itchy. I started coughing really bad although not sick always felt under the weather & had a runny nose . It went away when I went to the coast to go surfing however now that I am back in the Sierras in a dry desert environment it is coming back. We live in an area where there is no poison oak so I know this is something different. I looked on line & saw dermatitis can be caused by black mold. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013