Skin gets dull while going out. Is it safe to take WHO electral powder daily?

Hi I am presently studying in college. Whenever I am at home my skin becomes very nice and glows. However when I am at college it becomes dull. One of the reasons I expect is the nutritious food that I get at home and improper food I get in college which doesnt complete my daily requirements of body salts and minerals. To cover that up is it ok to take the WHO electral powder daily ?
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012
Hi skin becomes dull due to photodermatoses.i think it is due to loss of water from the face due to ultraviolet rays.first start a sunscreen in the morning and application of moisteriser in the night .yes electral powder may increase the water content in the body and cure the conditiony