Skin disease since childhood. Terrible itching in forehead, turning black, swollen. No relief with treatments

Hi Dr. I am 33 years old and have been suffering from skin diseases from childhood. Now I have problem that has been bothering me for a very very long time. I have terrible itching on my forehead at times. Both the sides of forehead have turned black. When I go out(not necessary in the sun) in the hot, it turns more black and itches more.Even after 6.30 in the evening if i walk out it begins to itch. In the middle it becomes reddish and sometimes it becomes a little swollen in that area. i had used sunscreens for years without any relief. Tried allopathy , homeopathy and now on ayurveda treatment. Some drs said its due to dandruff , some said its hormone deficiency and some are saying its of liver not functioning properly. I dont know what to do. Have tried treatment of all doctors, with no success. And also on my neck part I can see blackish areas which increases sometimes. Would you be able to help me with this.Its becoming unbearable. thank you
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013