Skin colored pea-sized lump in the anus, no pain or discomfort on walking, sitting. What could it be?

Hi, I m a 19 year old male, I wanted to know what u thought of something. I have a pea sized, skin colored little lump u can say, in my anus . It dosent hurt at all,using the bathroom, sitting, walking, even if I touch it, no pain. It s like 2inches in, in middle of anus. It s been there for a while now, I d say more then a month, I keep forgetting to make an appointment for doctor and it is a little embarrassing to ask, it s also very embarrassing when being intimate with my partner. Please if you have any suggestions let me know.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012