Skin colored bumps on nose, acne scars or hereditary benign growth. Causes for bumps?

I have 2 skin colored bumps on my nose . One on the bridge just below where the bone part stops and another on the side of my right nostril . A plastic surgeon said they were raised acne scars but a dermatologist told me it was some benign growth that is hareditary ( but no one in my extended or imidiate family has them). But they are really bothering me and am scared of them getting bigger. I think the one on my nostril has been there for a couple of years and the one on the nose bridge has been there for a few months. I am 19 and male
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012