Skin between legs getting dark, penis getting dark. Suggest cream

In extension to Sandeep s question, i have also similiar poblem and its growing.So putting same question. hi! doc, my skin is getting dark between my both legs and also my penis color is getting dark please suggest some cream\gel. Please note that it does not hurt just look very dirty & bad. Please recommend an easily available cream in UK.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
Hi i think u are suffering from post inflammatory hyperpigmentation due to fungal infection .it can be cured by keto b ointment application twice daily and use of cute e 400 mg twice daily can cure the condition