Size of testicle become small after treated for testicle infection. How to regain size?

Hello Doc, I am 32 year, I had an infection around 12 years back in my right testicle , it was painful, had lot of swelling . Doctors gave me some treatment that time and i was fine. But, slowly lost the actual size of my right testicle, now the condition is I can t even feel that i have right one, its really small in size. Is there any treatment to regain the size. Please suggest.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM and thanks for your query.
There is no specific medicine to regain the size, unfortunately.
If you are looking for a child, then semen analysis is needed to decide further treatment.
Get yourself examined physically to proceed further.
Wishing you good health,