Sinus, vibration in ears, swollen face, profuse sweating after a trip. Cause?

Female 45. I was out of state over night for a business meeting. I flew home Wednesday night and woke Thursday very sick. Baiscally sinus , ears vibrating, face swalloon, etc. No fever . I felt better yesterday, but found I was sweating. Hot sweat. Today, the same thing. My hair was soaked. I took a cool shower and still sweating. Like I never dried off after showing. I still have had no fever.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
the sisuss are allergies and whenever there is allergy there is ifection pst nasal drip of mucus and blockage of tubes headaches fever etc
get doxycycline 100 mg bd for 10 days as they clear the sinuses faster
add anti allergic fexofenadine 120 mg bd it will cover swelling of face
add antacidllery guidelines to prevent recurences
tab cpm night
apply neomycin h ointmnt in nose bd
diclofenic sos for fever and pain
apply antiallergic ointment on face whre swelld
coninue 3 wk
get xray pnsand get permanent rx after consultation on