Sinus tachycardia found in the EKG. Have chest pain. Pulsation in the leg. Could there be a blood clot?

having chest pain . had ekg in er yesterday. sinus tachycardia , left atrium abnormality, t wave abnormality. i saw a pa. I feel like i may have blood clot b/c having claudication feeling / pulsating in calf . PA at er would not check for this. I am 39 had chest x ray at er, ekg, cpk, troponin , sedrate. No d-dymer, no ultrasound of leg. Chest pain is worse. Had urine -neg, CBC showed no infection Temp was 100.0 I was sick week prior to all of this occuring with flu like symptoms.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013