Sinus pressure on one side, took antibiotics, still not cleared. Went to chiropactor, sinsues better, pressure still. Why ?

Hi, my name is AAAA ... For over 2 months now I have had sinus pressure on one side (deviated septum ). Had done antibiotics ( Biaxin ) for 10 days, but did not clear it up. Had sinus x-ray but not much showed waiting for CT scan booking. Meanwhile I went to a chiropractor a few days ago, he adjusted my neck as it may have been out of alignment. Dramatically noticed a difference the next day as the pressue eased off and my nostril on the one side was draining better. I previously had no nasal discharge or very little and it was mostly clear. Now since the chiropractor treatment my sinuses feel better and I am now starting to blow out some green crusty mucus once in a while, again just on that one side where I have the pressure. My question that a sign of healing, now that pressue is reduced and starting to blow out this stuff once in a while?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013