Sinus infection with a deviated septum. Sleeping with open mouth, blocked nose. Surgery suggested. Second opinion?

Hi, i have a sinus infection and a deviated septum . It s been more than 4 years. I can breath during day, however I keep my mouth opened while sleeping and I always wake up tired due to my blocked nose and because I never reach the deep sleep level. I snore as well. What should I do? One doctor said that if I do surgery for my deviated septum my problem will be solved! Please advise.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012