Sinus infection, taking montair lc, congestion in chest with greenish phlegm, sleepiness. Due to side effects?

hi my name is aditya and i m 24 yrs old ......i am using montair lc for sinus since last 2-3 weeks as prescribed by a doc ...... i usually catch cough n cold during seasonal change and my whole chest is full of greenish cough.....i avoid dust n polluting areas a lot then also it happens in a gap of 3 months or there any side effects of that medicine i feel sleepy sometimes. plz do reply ....thanx:) also i have a goodd diet n normal weight. this is the only problem i m facing k
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012