Sinus infection, pain in abdomen, blood in urine. Done US. What could be happening?

I was talking with my friend tonight. She hasn t been feeling well for a few weeks. SHe has had a sinus infection , was on meds and then it cam e back a week or so after. On meds again, but also now has mid quadrent stomach pain on the right side. Not acute pain, more like dull constant pain. Shew also has had blood in her urine each time they have done blood work. The amountr increases each time. they told her the last test was at 98 and the first was at 4. She has been laying in bed for a few days at a time, unable to muster the strength for much, she went to her dr. and they did an ultrasound of her sinuses and they called her and said they are sending her to a specialist as they have seen something in her frontal lobe on the ultrasound. SHe is very worried. They have not given her a date for more testing as of yet. My question is this, what could the shadow meen? and is there an corrolation between the blood in the urine and a possible issue in the frontal lobe?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013