Sinus infection, diarrhea, lower back pain, cold sweats, dizziness. Medical care required?

I ve been sick off and on now for 3 weeks. What started out as a bad sinus infection turned into a head cold and now, for the last 7 days I have had diarrhea , usually within 20-60 min after I eat. I now have pain in my lower back, experiencing cold sweats, a bit of dizziness . I ve been drinking lots of water and napping quite a bit. But today my body feels weird and I feel quite a bit worse than I usual. Should I go into the ER or wait until Monday to see a Dr.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013