Sinus, have constant post nasal drip with varied colors, droopy eyelid on tilting the head, feeling of stiff eye muscles usually in the morning. What could this be?

I have constant post nasal drip which varies in colour, sometimes brown and particularly bad in the morning. I often suffer from sinus problems also however more recently I have felt (again mostly the morning) that my left eyelid is drooping and feel it more when I tilt my head drop but look upwards. It s like the muscles at the back of eye feel stiff. What might this be??
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012