Sinus, ear seemed full of fluid, white coating and bumps on tongue, swollen

I have a some sinus drainage, esepecially in the morning and late afternoons. Last week my left ear seemed full of fluid . I have been using swimmers ear drops and that is better but not gone completely. I also have felt like something was stuck on the left side of my throat for a while. This week my the inside of my whole mouth feels weird - a slight white coating on the tongue in the morning, bumps on back of tongue and small swollen area under the middle of the tongue at the connector.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012