Sinus congestion, fever, cough, vomiting, premature born, pulmonary hypertension. Suggestion?

My 1 1/2 yr old has a cold with sinus congestion, cough, vomiting and fever. Her pediatrician said it should pass in a few days. It's hitting day 4, and no sign of improvement. Her cough is getting worse, I've tried a humidifier, honey, sitting her up right, vapor rub and a few other remedies. Nothing has helped. She was born very premature and has pulmonary hypertension. Is there anything I should do or try to help her get better that I haven't done already?

Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013