1. How old are you? 56 Male of Female? Male
2. When exactly did the salavary problem start? About 5 years ago.
3. Which side, right or left. Whichever side I am sleeping on. (only at night) It's like there is a reservoir of stuff sitting there to run to whatever side is down.
4. When did the salavary gland swelling arise? About a year ago.
5. What salivary glands are affected? It started with the right submandibular gland
swelling. Then right side parotid and left side parotid within about 6 months.
6. No other symptoms.
7. Is there fever? No.
8. Did you take any medications? Was administered antibiotics for 9 days, no affect. On my own I started noticing that it seemed to be related to allergies. So I began taking Anti-Histamines like Clariton 24 hour, Alavert which seem to help.
Thank you for responding Dr. Ahmad.