Sinus bradycardia with rare vent, dizziness, intermittent vertigo, irregular blurred vision. Labs showed low ALP and glucose. Significant?

Hi, I am 31 year old mum of three. I have sinus bradycardia ( day avg 56, night avg 44) with rare vent. and atr. ectopic beats. I feel dizzy (when heartarte drops especially), get vertigo on and off, right side chest pain on excursion, irregular blurred vision and shoulder blade pain on left side regularly. I am on no medication. There is a high family history of both under and active thyroidism and both rheumatoid and psoriatic arthritis . Also my three daughters have various health issues and heart defects ( eldest (10) has a PFO and high BP, second has PAC s and juvenile arthritis , and my baby had heart surgery for PDA, which her VSD and ASD closed thereafter). I have had bloods done 6 mths ago but only got a print out of them yesterday. It showed TSH of 0.9, free t4 of 13.9 but doc didn t do t3, t4 or free t3. My bloods also showed low ALP (28) and low glucose (4.2) but he didn t do calcium, magnesium etc. Are these significant of anything and should I get bloods done again, and if so, what else should I ask for? I feel rotten and the dizzy spells are very frustrating. Thanks so much, Olive :)
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013