Significant dent in right shin bone, feel faint pain in the area on walking, had played for long hours, no history of injury. Any ideas?

Hi there, I am 23, healthy and never had any broken bones. Have played high level tennis, golf, skiing and soccer since very young. Recently I have noticed a significant dent in the inside of my right shin bone, about 3 inches below my knee . The indentation is about a half centimeter and I have a faint pain in the area when I walk. I played a long game of tennis on a hard court on Sunday (4 days ago). Any ideas? Thanks in advance. Matt
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012