Significant bleeding from belly button and soreness felt. Reason?

Hi Doctor, my names John and this morning I woke up with a large amount of blood coming from my belly button. For the past few months, I ve been waking up with dried bits of blood and discharge in my belly button, however this morning it was a significantly larger amount of blood, and it was straight blood, no discharge. My belly button area is a little sore too, and when I push on it, its even more sore. Doctor, what do you think is wrong with me? I m starting to get nervous about this.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013