Side effects of smoking marijuana

Hello.. i have this kind of problem with my thoughts.. i know it sounds XXXXXX, but i feel like i constantly have alot of thoughts that are going through my head nonstop.. like when you hear a song, and cant stop singing it in your head.. thats how i feel, just with my own thoughts.. its hard to explain.. i dont hear voices, and i think im normal besides that.. this problem started after i began smoking marijuana.. and right when i wake up, my thoughts already start spinning like crazy.. what can this be?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012
Oncologist 's  Response
It is marijuana smoking which has caused this problem. It seems that you have become a drug addict. If you want to regain normalcy you have to give up this habit of smoking of marijuana. If you cannot do it of your own you need to visit a drug deaddiction centre.