Side effects of Dr.Ayurveda advanced herbal body growth formula

dr ayurveda is that good or not.....does it have side effects Hello Doc ......i bought this product called Dr.Ayurveda advanced herbal body growth formula...Does it really work....My age is 24+yrs and im a male n my height is 160cms....n my weight is 61kgs...this product says it can increase height upto some inches...each 100gm of this product contains shatavari-5gm,tal makhana-3gm,harad-3gm,ashwagangha-7gm AAAAAAA til-5gm,kala jeera-3gm AAAAAAA musli-5gm,amla-6gm,salam mishri-2gm,rume mastagi-2gm,mishri-base q.s.....wil this help in height increase,n does it have side effects...the product says to consume 1-5gm in the morning with water and 1-5gm at also says to avoid eating fish,non veg,egg n anything which is sour.....please help me out
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
You are probably expecting too much from a general health tonic by Ayurveda.
At age of 24yrs, there is no medicine that can increase the height, it is next to impossible because by 18yrs your bones have matured fully and the growing zones are fused for life.
Do not waste money on false promises by semi trained/unqualified practitioners.
This type of health care persons are health hazard, avoid them, be wise, 160 is a good average height, try to adjust.
Grow in your career rather than stature now.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!