Side effect of amoxicillin on child

MY BABY HAS AN EAR INFECTION , THE DOCTOR GAVE AMOXICILIN 400 AFTER 3 DOSES SHE BROKE UP A LIGHT RUSH WHAT CAN I DO?
Asked On : Sat, 8 May 2010

Sounds like mild thrush. Nothing to worry about, I hear it's pretty common in babies... Might look up treatments for yeast for babies... Dilute hydrogen peroxide (extra dilute for babies!). Also make sure she's dry and when she is dry apply zinc-oxide ointment.

General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
It seems that she might have sensitivity to amoxicilli,,Stop giving Amoxicilin.
Give some antihistaminic syrup.
Ok and bye.
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
Hi
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, amoxicillin is a safeest drug, it has less side effects. some of them are abdominal discomfort, colitis,skin rashes which disappeare after stopping this drug. so nothing to worry.