Sickness in stomach, nausea, dizziness when standing for a long while. Having fatigue, weakness, insomnia. Reason?

I recently developed this problem where if I am standing, and stand still there(am not walking around), after a while, I will start to feel very sick to my stomach(very much like I am going to throw up), I feel kind of dizzy and nauseous. But it gets so bad I really feel like I m going to collapse. I end up inevitably sitting down. i feel exhausted. i also get constant mood swings, feel depressed and inactive. Have fatigue, muscle weakness , insomnia , tingling/pins in left arm and left leg, with lower back pain. i have some nerve pain at the site of the attack and usually down my leg/buttocks/ankle, left arm and hand, and this feels like small electric shocks. This particular time the nerve pain is totally excruciating, going not only across my buttocks and down my leg, but also up through my armpit, down my arm and into my hand. all EXTREMELY PAINFUL. This has been going on for 6 weeks now and is making me extremely depressed. Recently did a barium meal which showed a small duodenal ulcer. The X ray lumber spine showed normal bone density , normal SI joints, lumbar curvature to the right and small opacity in the right upper quadrant ? Calculus. Have no clue what this means along with the pain and terrible feeling I been getting. Really could use some insight here.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013
hi
as per your above said symptoms it looks like multiple symptoms.
1) for the pain in legs and weakness and tingling sensation it looks like you have nerve compression in the spinal canal or it can be siatica. for which better get MRI scan of spine it will tell in detail if any nerve compression is there or not

2) for stomach pain i think you are having H-Pylori infection. for it best start anti H-Pylori treatment. it will eradicate the infection and you will be free from pain and ulcer

3) for depression and insominia it better to consult a psychiatrist. it will help you to over come it

please refer back once investigation are done

wish you good health