Sick in stomach, bloated, fever. Had citrait. Pain in upper stomach. Suggestiopns?

last week i ate a low Carb Lasagna my brothers wife made and after eating it i felt kind of sick in the stomac. two days later i was bloated feeling and started getting a fever. my mother got me a bottle of citrait some 80z bottle that tasted nasty but drank the whole thing to get me to have a clean out. it took 0ver 8 hours to clean me out. now i have pain in my upper right side stomac but on the side. i dont know why im feeling this waybut its annoying and i feel something is wrong plus im not using the toilet either.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013