Sick coughing stuffy nose, low grade fever, thrush, sore throat. Taking levothyroxine for hypothyroid. What causes this?

ive been sick coughing stuffy nose, low grade fever...i think i could have thrush because my mouth was sooooo dry and there were two really tiny white little things at the end of my tongue, like a raised taste bud, but now my throat is killing me and im curious if its in my throat....i do tak levothyroxine, which ive started a month an have ago for hypothyroid......could this be the cause? if in my throat what would it look like? thanks
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013