Siblings have congenital brain damage. I was born to different dad. Chances of my offspring with the same defects?

hi, im steve, i have 2 brothers and two sisters and 3 out of four have brain damage from birth, they have a brain of an 8 year old, but i have a different dad to the rest, i want to know if i would give of the same gene as my mum did to cause the defects in my 2 brothers and 1 sister.... i was born normal with no problems, my girlfriend is pregnant n im scared as to what will happen, plz help
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012