Shoulder tingling, detected with cyst in right portion of head, advised eptoin, no relief. Is there any permanent solution?

i am rakesh from ludhiana. on 21.3.06 my shoulder started up and down. i consult a neurologist here . after doing coloured scannig doctor told me that there is a cyst in the right portion of my head. he gave me eptoin100mg....three times a day........cloba 10.....two times a too much sweet syrup(forget name). for my problem of sleeplessness doctor advised me anaxipose 2mg . but more than 6 years have gone.....i have no relief from this problem. on 30 july 2008 problem occured again .sometimes now i feel that the attack is going to be occur. plz tell me if this problem has any permanent solution. plz give me advice. i am very poor guy.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012
Neurologist 's  Response
Dear I would recommend you to do an brain electroencephalogram, it will determinate is is the cyst the one which is causing partial epilepsy or not.Then we will advice you about medication.Wish you all the best