Shoulder repair, breathing problem. Why i am having breathing problem?

I had a shoulder repair done on my right shoulder on Feb. 4 afterwards I could not breath on my own. I was told I was given a shoulder block of lidocaine/marcaine and that they put me out completely with something called ceval or seval with a tube down my throat . Could you help me to understand how I not only be not able to breath but that I also had a heart attack , they did a cath and place one stint in place Thank you, Sandra Maginity
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013