Shoulder pain, may have tear in labrum. Positive O'Brien's test. How often will a labral tear not be seen in an arthrogram?

I got into an altercation at work 1 month ago which involved a lot of pushing and pulling of a subject. I immediately felt pain in my right shoulder and eventually went for an arthrogram of it. The radiologist report came back clean; however, my orthopedist thinks he may see a small tear in my labrum. I am positive for O Brien s test and still have an intermittent dull pain on the rear right side of my shoulder and an intermittent sharp pain in the front of the shoulder. I did have arthroscopic surgery in January 2011 to repair an anterior and posterior labral tears . My question is, how often will a labral tear not be seen even when an arthrogram is done and it possibly does not show a tear.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012