Shoulder pain, MRI showed inflammation of ligaments, prescribed ointments, tablets. Recovery time?

Dear Doctor I am 28 years old, kindly I need your advice that I was train body building from 4 months ago and when I had playing shoulders’ with heavy weight my left shoulder was pain me Then I went scan on my left shoulder and the result normal MRI of the shoulder and a doctor said to me it is Inflammation of the ligaments and give me cream and tablets and still I have a small pain in it and I want to return to Gym ASAP
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012